In this blog, four friends under the pseudonym Arceb Laoce will be making postings about any topic.
Be gentle.
Welcome to the blog, I'll try not to bore the reader as well as not bore myself. You can come to expect a slow but steady flow of my travels around the world this coming month either on this blog or my travel blog, and I'll share as much as I can. When it comes to my writing style or the words you will find at work on this blog, there are a total of four writers on this blog and three of them will probably post once a year in a treatise format, the other two (myself included) will be posting information relevant to our interpretations. I write pieces on anything from Gender Relations, Politics, Religion and History with the intent of pointing out the cliches and the ironies.
Have a Day!
~ Favorite Quote Today:
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." - Christopher Hitchens
~ Image of the day:
The Iron Lady.

No comments:
Post a Comment