So who should be President of the United States?
My only beef with Ann Coulter is that she's a conservative but otherwise her
personality is perfect for the job. Today she was berated for saying
that Megan McCain and her sister should be killed in order to get
Republican Senator John McCain to get on board with the gun control
bill.
She was attacked despite the fact that Martin Bashir in a conversation
with US Senator Elihjah Cummings was the one who said and I quote: "Do
Republican Senators need to have their family members killed in order to
have this gun control bill passed?" Ann Coulter in response to the
exchange writes an article in criticism saying, "...yes and how about we
start with Megan McCain then..."
Sadly Ms. Coulter lacks the whole package because she didn't even understand
that what she did wasn't humorous and should never have been intended
as such. It was criticism, end of story and it should have been
explained as such by her when she took the heat for saying it as
Bashir did but only adding who should go first.
I could see her being a the kind of President I was talking about with a friend though, but she's missing a certain quality I think, she seems to have a level of cowardice about her that prevents her from really going all out and turning a phrase so quickly your head would fly off as it spun like a helicopters propeller.
As for the families of Sandy Hook...
My issue with the sobbing pictures of women tearing and fathers mourning and mourning is that they want to set the agenda for an entire nation. How god damn obnoxious do you get, it's gotten to where I don't even feel sorry for their losses. But what are you saying reader? You're saying that I'm a monster? Surely you don't read this blog of mine only to call me names, I'll give you a second to form a rational argument... okay are you ready, then have at it. Ah I see so you think that by banning guns or making it harder to get weapons that we will be safer. But reader please recall that in 2001 over 3000 Americans were killed and not a single shot was fired nor gun pointed. And if that wasn't enough then how dare you reader, how dare you forget the hard workings of Mr. Andrew Kehoe who even to this day holds the record for the most kids killed while they were in school, he didn't even hold a gun through the entire ordeal and had planned the whole thing months in advance.
For the record Mr. Kehoe didn't play video games since that was in 1927, yes school killings have been around for quite some time.
But let's say that we had right next to Michele Bachman, and that black guy who kept going on about simplifying taxes, the almost about to kick the bucket doctor, oh and the Mormon a Ms. Ann Coulter in the 2012 election race. Wouldn't the most sensible person in the world look to pick for President the only person who has stood up to the craziness of Mr. Bashir to this date as the GOP nominee or whatever party she would run for? I mean you'd have to actually listen to what Ms. Coulter says -though I'm sure she would prefer you buy her books- to understand her position on other topics.
But if she had run, and her character was this clear to us, it would only make sense that now we could say on grounds of morality "This person stands above the rest!"
For the record I'm not on the right which means by default I'm not a conservative, but I do like Ms. Coulter's machismo and I do respect her drive to push the perspective most others seem too afraid to evaluate.
No comments:
Post a Comment